Friday 27 April 2012

Welcome to Redmoon Corner

Today is April 28, 2012.  My name is Jodie and I am a Male to Female Transsexual.  I have been in transition now for 4 months.  Although that is not truly accurate as it was 4 months ago that I started HRT, I guess many months before then I was also in transition, I just think of the day I started HRT as the day my transition truly began. 

In this blog I hope to express some of the things that are happening in my life, reasons for why I chose to transition and generally what my life means to me.  At some point I plan to post a little of my life story, and if I can find the imaginative juices for it, some of my creative writing.  I have found that since beginning HRT my desire to write has returned.  Maybe one day I will write that book I keep dreaming about.

I guess a little about myself would be a good start.  I'm in my forties, I won't let out my real age, a lady never tells. I like reading sci-fi and fantasy novels and I love movies with the same theme.  In recent years I have become an avid fan of Top Gear, probably because all the decent sci-fi shows were cancelled or between seasons.  I normally work in IT, however on the day this post is written I am unemployed.  Job hunting this time round has been slow.  I believe it is the market more than my gender preference.  At least I would like to think so.

I have two children, a girl aged 9 and a boy who is one and half.  At some point I may post some photos of them.  I was and still am married to my partner of 12 years.  My transition has put a huge strain on our relationship, but to her credit we have stuck together. 

I will try to keep my family out of this blog, if possible, and concentrate on myself.  Anyway, this is all I have time for, its almost 1 am and my son will no doubt wake me up at 6:30 am.  So I better run off for some sleep.

Redmoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment