Friday 27 April 2012

Transition Corner

After making my first blog post last night I found myself thinking about what other things I could post.  I have decided to post a collection of my experiences with transition and pass on what things I have learnt.  I found when I began my transition that there is not a great deal of information for transgender people that is provided with an Australian bias.  Thus you often have to ask around to find out things, when your beginning transition this can be a difficult thing. 

I also plan to post information about the following topics, makeup, hormones, dressing, passing, doctors and mental health.  I'm sure other topics will come to mind as I post more and more information.  When reading my blog bear in mind that the information on this page is written from my point of view and many may not agree with my opinion.  My approach to transition is that things should be measured and taken carefully.  If you don't agree with what I have to say, just remember that everyone has a right to their own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment